Application Deadline: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
The Roselle District 12 PTO is pleased to announce the availability of TWO (2) scholarships this year.
- TWO (2) $500.00 scholarships will be awarded.
To qualify, an applicant must comply with the following:
1. Must submit your completed application online and email supporting pdf documents to
D12PTOwebmaster@gmail.com before the deadline indicated above.
2. Must email the following supporting documents in PDF format to D12PTOwebmaster@gmail.com:
a. TWO letters of recommendation
i. recommendation #1 - must be from a High School Teacher
ii. recommendation #2 - can be from a non-family member
b. High school transcripts (copies allowed, official transcripts not required)
3. Must have attended District 12 (Spring Hills and/or Roselle Middle) for a minimum of four years.
4. Current cumulative grade point average of 3.5 (C) or better.
5. Presently a high school senior at Lake Park High School.
6. Plans to attend a college, university, or trade school for the following school year.
7. Exhibits school and community involvement.
Only the answers to each question will be considered for judging, as name and address will be removed.
Please submit your application online, link is below. Handwritten applications will NOT be accepted.
Computers with internet access are available at the Roselle Public Library.
(1) letter of recommendation #1 (HS Teacher)
(2) letter of recommendation #2 (non-family)
(3) high school transcripts (copies allowed, official transcripts NOT required)
Email the above supporting documents in pdf format to D12PTOwebmaster@gmail.com
. Your application cannot be accepted without the three (3) documents listed above.
Recommend typing answers in a word program first, then copy and paste the answers into the online application. This application cannot be saved to finish later. Make use of grammar and spelling features in the word application.
Winning applicants will be recognized at Lake Park's Scholarship & Awards Night.
WEST CAMPUS Monday May 17, 2021 at 6:30pm.
Please remember to email the THREE (3) supporting documents listed above (Transcripts & two (2)
letters of recommendation) to D12PTOwebmaster@gmail.com
. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE
ACCEPTED WITHOUT THEM.
Application Deadline: Wednesday April 21, 2021